[AMC-list] Today's cruise-in - Nash Ambassador sighted!

[AMC-list] Today's cruise-in - Nash Ambassador sighted!

I wandered over to a cruise-in today while doing the dinner-dash.
Stopped by and wandered about. A LOT of nice cars, but a '55 (or '56?)
Nash Ambassador sedan caught my eye. It was a nice looking 4 door.
Nice, original looking interior - (not too fancy, not too high-toned -
looked like it was old and driven). Had the reclining seats - in bed
mode (natch!). Didn't spot the owner.

Went home. Served up dinner. Then figured I'd head back out and try to
find the owner. Went back, wandered around. Still didn't spot the
Nash's owner. Also saw a breadbox Rambler American Deluxe two-door
sedan. The Rambler had had the interior redone, looked like it was
done a few years back, but looked good!. Had been re-painted. Paint
was good, just a little rust bubble or two. Cool looking chrome wheels
and smoothie caps. Looked good.

A couple AMXes were there. And off a ways was a '70 (think it was 70,
could have been 69?) white Javelin with a 360 and a four barrel. Nice
AMC stuff, and I left my camera at home. Bummer. And my Rambler sedan
was there - needing polish, wanting attention, but running and
driving.

All in all, a good day.

On the way out, I spotted the Nash three cars back behind me. He got
stopped at a light, so I drove a little too slow, hoping to spot it
again. It turned off when I did, then I turned into my sub-division
and he went straight. Darn. I need to figure out how to actually meet
folks a cruise-ins. I guess going when they start, and staying for the
day would work. But that's a big time investment in the hopes of
seeing a Rambler or Nash again.