Re: [AMC-list] gremlin wagon

"Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:

>Not to be confused with the Gremlin Mini Wagon that Frazzell AMC in Galveston used to sell
>in the 1970s, but here is a Gremlin wagon for sale in VA craigslist
>
>http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/1245622739.html

Dangit, Eddie, you had me thinking it was a factory proto like the cowboy, or something.

BTW, that's NC, not VA.

MARC MONTONI
Richmond VA
http://RichmondRambler.tripod.com/
http://Hasdrubal.tripod.com/Index.htm
http://FreeVirginia.blogspot.com/
Cu vi parolas Esperanton?
Freedom.  Responsibility.  www.LP.org
I'd rather push a Rambler than drive a Toyota.
Visit www.AMCRC.com or www.AMONational.com .