Re: [AMC-list] MOTOR WENT BYE BYE!!!! NNNNOOOO!!!

Re: [AMC-list] MOTOR WENT BYE BYE!!!! NNNNOOOO!!!

    That totally STINKS! I have said the same things about my old cars! Guess I need to shut up! May jinx myself, but it does happen, as you say the old car bug has bitten your baby! Still not easy to swallow though!
     Good luck with it, hope its an easy fix for ya!

                          Jay