[AMC-list] List Posting Reminder....

Don't forget to trim your post when replying! If you get the digest and just hit "reply", type your reply, then "send", the ENTIRE digest is added to your post. Before hitting "send", check the message then cut out what isn't needed. I usually highlight and cut what I want to reply to, then paste that into my response. I just click on the underlined "amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx" in the "to" line and cut and paste in the subject line.

Doesn't matter how you do it, but please try to remember to trim most of the digest out before sending. I forget on occasion too, I'm NOT pointing any fingers at anyone! It happens sometimes, I'm not complaining, just reminding everyone... including self.

--
Frank Swygert
For all AMC enthusiasts