[AMC-list] SHow of hands if you are going to be in St louis- another 401

[AMC-list] SHow of hands if you are going to be in St louis- another 401 for sale

So, who is going to be in St Louis for the big show in a couple of weeks? July 15th-18th?

I probably won't be able to bring up the  AMX since I am towing a bunch of engines to sell with my FSJ Wagoneer.

When are you arriving and what are you bringing?  ANyone from Springfield, MO going?  Maybe we can car caravan up?  I am probably going up early on Wed as I have some business to attend to then and Th as well, but I am looking forward to it!

WIll be brigin a complete 401 as well as a recent find.  A guy told me he scrapped an 88 Wag with aluminum rims, a rebuilt T/C and a 401 torn down in back!  (sold it all for $170 about a week before I met him ARGHHHH!)  Went to the yard that had it adn they scrapped the Wag, but found the block, and crank for the 401... no rods or piston, unfortunately.

Said the 401 had never been punched, but iut has been sitting int he elements for about 3 weeks... the bores actually still looked clean!

Anyway, hope to see some of you guys up there!

Have a great 4th