[AMC-list] 84 AMC Eagle For Sale in Colorado - Now With Asking Price!

[AMC-list] 84 AMC Eagle For Sale in Colorado - Now With Asking Price!

84 AMC Eagle Sport Wagon. Mileage: Somewhere between 150k and 200k. Odometer
was broken for several years and was replaced with another. Engine: 4.0
w/EFI from 90 Cherokee. Had 60k when I installed it eight years ago.
Probably around 80 now. Transmission: TF998, rebuilt two years ago. Transfer
case is an NP229 with 2wd/full-time 4wd/low range 4wd and was also gone
through two years ago. Car has been a reliable daily driver for about eight
years now. Problems: Driver's seat belt buckle is broken. R/F wheel bearing
seems to be getting noisy. Needs a good tuneup. Windshield washers don't
work. Left turn signal doesn't cancel. Driver's door won't stay when open.
It's an old car, you can probably find other things. New owner should have
some technical knowledge. Car includes factory manuals for both the car and
the engine, a parts catalog microfiche, and some spare parts, I can't
remember what all but a replacement grille is one of the items.

Car is in Glenwood Springs CO, just off I70 about 160 miles West of Denver,
90 East of Grand Junction.

You can see high res photos at
http://s164.photobucket.com/albums/u2/Keleigh3000/Eagle/

Asking price is $1700.