Re: [AMC-list] list is silent

Yeah, not much going on here! Not even driving! I did fiddle a replacement
radio in the dash of the CLassic wagon, the old TMR2 P.O.S., repaired more
times than I count, died it's finally death. I replaced it with a
Chezchoslovakian aftermarket AM/shortwave job I found in an ex-East Berlin
flea market a few years back. The dash had been hacksawed years before I got
it so I had a homemade aluminum plate over the huge gaping wound (this car
was forklifted off a pile of cars headed to the crusher, in 1988) that I fit
the radio to.

Cleaned up my shop. Made plans. Ordered 63 01 upper radiator hose and nylon
horn ring retainer for the classic. Bought door seal kit from Stathes for
the classic (mine are BLOWN OUT).

I guess I did rambler stuff, but it was all low level.

Yep, it's quiet in here!

On Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 19:34, Armand Eshleman <aje1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Yes Sir, thats what I've been doing all week. Thinking about and driving
> AMCs.
> Armand

All of your arguments are invalid.
Enjoy your unstable system.