Re: [AMC-list] That was wierd !!!

Bad cables or connections or other intermittents. IF the battery was bad and
woiuldn't hold a charge, then it would not have imporoved upon reinstall.

If your battery cables are those clamp types they're usually no good after a
year or two.

All of your arguments are invalid.
Enjoy your unstable system.