[AMC-list] Going to Seattle

Wife and I are flying out to Seattle next Sunday and I was wondering if anybody out there would let me use their AMX for the week?  Just kidding, I was wondering if there are any cruise nights in any of the outlying cities.  We're planning on driving the Cascade Loop, and possibly down to Sisters OR.  Just going to be there till the following Friday, but thought if in the area I might be able to check out some local machines.

Thanks

Dan Whitehead