Re: [AMC-list] overdrive issues

Date: 23 Jun 2009 17:04:46 -0000
From: das24rules@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] overdrive issues
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx

mark forgets however, that i dont live in the rusty east like he does. hehe. i
live out in the dry high country desert of the north west in eastern oregon
and idaho. that COULD be what happend, i dunno, dont got it out yet, but i
have yet to see anything like that. its just so dry out here, things dont
rust that much. i guess i will find out when i get it yanked outta there. dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules
But perhaps the sulfur used as an extreme pressure additive causes the corrosion, Eaton does not recommend conventional gear lube for the road rangers in our large trucks.

Peter Marano
Kenosha WI

Database version: 6.12700