Re: [AMC-list] Going to Seattle

I hear on friday nights there is a get together in Lynnwood, WA (last exit on I-5 before southbound I-405 and West to Taco Time, across from Fred Meyer on 196th st SW) I keep catching the tail end of it but always busy. Too bad it isn't sunday as I have this one off (a rarity) due to my odometer rolling over the 50 year mark.

From: dan whitehead
Subject: [AMC-list] Going to Seattle
To: amc list

Wife and I are flying out to Seattle next Sunday and I was wondering if anybody out there would let me use their AMX for the week?  Just kidding, I was wondering if there are any cruise nights in any of the outlying cities.  We're planning on driving the Cascade Loop, and possibly down to Sisters OR.  Just going to be there till the following Friday, but thought if in the area I might be able to check out some local machines.

Thanks

Dan Whitehead