Re: [AMC-list] Fw: rebel machine headers questions

Re: [AMC-list] Fw: rebel machine headers questions

Back in my younger days I used a set of headers from a 70 javelin in my
70 Rebel and they fit.  not sure what brand.

Wayne

Wayne & Lisa (Skeezix), Bolton Landing, NY
AMO#8454, http://www.superglider.thinkhost.com/
69 Ambo coupe, 401, M12, 66 Ambo 990 Wagon, 327,PW,PB,PS,posi,AM/FM,AC
2003 Harley FLHTCI, 2000 Jeep GC Limited 4.7
2001 Cherokee, 2002 Caddy Seville Northstar V8