---------
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 22:41:36 -0400
From: "house-of-travel@xxxxxxxxxx" <house-of-travel@xxxxxxxxxx>

Haven't been active in a while. Trying to find a job-no luck for over a year.  Anyway, got the Marlin out of storage and it hasn't been on the road since 2007, runs better than ever!!! I do need to know where I can get window gasket (rubber) between the front window and the rear window. It is in need of replacing. Also my 64 Rambler last fall only had reverse and low gear.It is an automatic 232. Any cheap fixes? I can't afford a rebuild,rebuilt.  As always any help is appreciated.

--
Frank Swygert
For all AMC enthusiasts