[AMC-list] OT / Too much power

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rYNv9dcQ6k

Super stock tractor with about 4 times more rpm and 5 times more boost than it
was originally designed for. He actually runs over the block. Brings to mind the
famous photo of the altered dragster with the crankshaft laying on the pavement
underneath. Note some of the piston pins part way out and one piston gone
altogether.

Ken