Re: [AMC-list] casper done for now??

Mine has reached the point that I can contemplate cheesy beers. Weighing the
pleasures of Pilsners - er, cheap, cheesy beers - but I like 'em anyway. So,
what goes well with a bucket, a hose, some torn up t-shirts and paste wax?
And would you go to a heavier beer after changing oil? I don't know, but I'm
popping a "Champagne of Beers" 'cause I like the gal sitting on the new
moon. And there really can be no better reason for liking a beer than a cool
logo, right?