From: das24rules@xxxxxxxxx
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 4:00:52 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [AMC-list] casper done for now??

so, here it is, 2am june 18. and i THINK that everything is done on casper and
ready to hit the road for more than 2 mile stints at a time. have to more easy
to do suports to beef up the rear hitch just a little more. i think it is
strong enough now, but i dont want to "think" it is, i want to be SURE it is.
now all i need is my trim clips and trim can go back on. but untill then, i
drive and wait for the paint to finish curing so i can use the rubbing
compound and buff it out to a nice shine.