[AMC-list] Brake and Bearing questions

I am adding disc brakes from a 78 Pacer to my 69 Ambo and have most of
everything assembled but do have a couple of questions

Bearings, one rotor came with the inner bearing missing.  I have one from
NAPA along with the inner seal but would like to see a diagram of how it
all goes together before I just slam in in.  Not sure if there is an
inner race to remove from the old bearing etc.  Anyone have an IPB on the
pacer brakes?

Brakes:  Since I had 4 drums on the Ambo it is necessary to replace the
prop valve to eliminate drag on the front rotors.  The aftermarket valve
(PV-2) that I got from EvilBay has two separate fittings for the front
brakes.  Is it Ok to cap one of those off and run the front lines like
originally done with the splitter for the front below the MC or should I
run a new line for the left front back over from the valve?  What have
you all done and how did it work out?  Before I put the engine back in I
want to make sure all the brake lines are in place while I have lots of
room to work.

Thanks

Wayne
Wayne & Lisa (Skeezix), Bolton Landing, NY
AMO#8454, http://www.superglider.thinkhost.com/
69 Ambo coupe, 401, M12, 66 Ambo 990 Wagon, 327,PW,PB,PS,posi,AM/FM,AC
2003 Harley FLHTCI, 2000 Jeep GC Limited 4.7
2001 Cherokee, 2002 Caddy Seville Northstar V8