[AMC-list] Now, I know....

  Why my American is so d**ned noisy at highway speeds!
the boys stripped out the seats and mats in the American yesterday.
Seems that in my, "I ain't got no money" days of putting it together I did not put ANYTHING under the rubber mat!
Well, I did add some pieces of foam board to the front floors, that is it! Nothing else but mat on the rest of the floors!

Today I ordered up a whole pile of Raam audio BXT, foam, and adhesive, ouch...
yeah, I know, go to Home despot or bLowes and buy roof stuff. Yeah, I went and looked.
Everything they had in stock was next to nothing thick and if I'm going to do this...once and only once!

Next steps.
Get a console fitted to the T5.
Tear apart the rear interior 1/4s and install reinforcements for the seatbelt retractors and operational 1/4 glass!

I hate to tear it apart this time of year, but the boys volunteered and it needs done.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.