From: "Bruce Hevner" <scramblr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2009 9:37:04 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [AMC-list] Match Balancing

"No need as suggested to rebalance your engine. Matchbalancing has been done
for years without issue."

Really?? It's been done for years but I HAVE seen issues (from other shops).
How about the flywheel with holes drilled (or weights added) ON THE WRONG
SIDE. Or weights put in the wrong position that hit the block. Yup seen
several of them over the years.

 Naw,, if it's me runninn the balancer I'm going to caution that you still
could have problems and I will NOT guaranty a no shake unless I can do the
whole thing. I do NOT modify either the flywheel OR balancer unless there's
absolutely no other way to go.

But that's just ME!!

Bruce (doin the balancing act since 1968) Hevner