Re: [Amc-list] Amc-list Digest, Vol 27, Issue 51 woodgrain for 67 ambo d

Re: [Amc-list] Amc-list Digest, Vol 27, Issue 51 woodgrain for 67 ambo door panels.

Try this outfit, they have samples and maybe you can match it up. they make the stuff for the exterior so it should adhere fine on the interior. I know our 68 ambo wagon, yellow with wood and a green fabric interior had great looking wood grain burl on the dash and doors. hope you can find a match.

regards, AMC-Ken/Boston.

     www.dinocfilm.com

Attached Message

russ hathaway <russh97309@xxxxxxxxx>

drivers and fans.AMC/Rambler owners <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Re: [Amc-list] 3. Wood graining for 67 Ambo door panels?? (Joe)

Sat, 28 Mar 2009 10:26:50 -0700 (PDT)

Joe; as I am always thinking the worst of situations, maybe the chromers had
yours done, then a rush order came in for another bumper for more money and they
gave them yours. You may have gotten someone else's!! Was there an unexplained
delay in getting yours back.
I know that every now and then I get that reply that there is a delay and the
part or item will be ready next week.....Russ

Attached Message

russ hathaway <russh97309@xxxxxxxxx>

drivers and fans.AMC/Rambler owners <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Re: [Amc-list] Fwd: 1955 hudson hornet

Sat, 28 Mar 2009 10:40:29 -0700 (PDT)

Be ready for a lot of static from the Hudson folks for owning a 'Hash". I love
the Hudsons but really dislike the elitism of the clubbers when you point out
that you have a transition period Hudson.
They are almost as bad as Camaro drivers condescending our Javelins....Russ