Re: [Amc-list] 3. Wood graining for 67 Ambo door panels?? (Joe)

Re: [Amc-list] 3. Wood graining for 67 Ambo door panels?? (Joe)

Joe; as I am always thinking the worst of situations, maybe the chromers had yours done, then a rush order came in for another bumper for more money and they gave them yours. You may have gotten someone else's!! Was there an unexplained delay in getting yours back.
I know that every now and then I get that reply that there is a delay and the part or item will be ready next week.....Russ