Re: [Amc-list] 3. Wood graining for 67 Ambo door panels?? (Joe)

Re: [Amc-list] 3. Wood graining for 67 Ambo door panels?? (Joe)

Hey Joe,

Had a similar issue with a replacement front bumper of my AMX.  The body
shop didn't attempt to fit it b4 sending it to the chromer.  Eventually, the
chromer had to bend the bumper back so it would fit the car.  I blame the
body shop (not to their faces, however) for not doing their due diligence.

Steve