Re: [Amc-list] Trunnions

Just want to say thanks to Tom and Frank!!  Got the old trunnion out last
night.  I had tried to unscrew the lower spring perch before but did not
want to force it and wreck something if that was not how it came apart.
So, a little extra tug and it spun off very nicely.  Someone had been in
there before because the nut was loose and instead of a cotter pin there
was a roll pin.  What a job getting that out!!!  Tonight I will bead
blast all the pieces and wait for the delivery from Blaser's to put it
all back together.  Then it is move over and do the other side.

Just for fun here are some before and after pics of the engine bay.

Before
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/Superglider/69%20Ambo/dplfeb3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/Superglider/69%20Ambo/P1010092-1.j
pg

After
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/Superglider/69%20Ambo/3380286972_7
2a5336cc3_b.jpg

Wayne
Wayne & Lisa (Skeezix), Bolton Landing, NY
AMO#8454, http://www.superglider.thinkhost.com/
69 Ambo coupe, 401, M12, 66 Ambo 990 Wagon, 327,PW,PB,PS,posi,AM/FM,AC
2003 Harley FLHTCI, 2000 Jeep GC Limited 4.7
2001 Cherokee, 2002 Caddy Seville Northstar V8