[Amc-list] Auction Cars

I've done a little background work on the cars.
All the cars will run. All have been driven at least 20 miles. Those cars that would not start when the transport came were taken to a mechanic to be repaired. All were stored in a warehouse with heat. It is a given that some work may be needed to put them on the road. These cars have been more or less museum pieces. All the cars will have titles at the time of the auction.

Jim Williams  Lewisburg, West Virginia