Re: [Amc-list] lowering plates

Reading further about the plates, Mark is right....do not tell the shop you are doing this for suspension modification. Due to someone somewhere doing something to someone else, they won't do it for you. Follow me?
Anyways, I took the upright and spindle down to a shop, with the plastic template and I told them I had a water pump in a field I am modifying. Due the number of farmers in the valley, and the fact that having grown up with farmers in Oregon, I speak "farmer". So tell the shop what you want, but some shops may not do this for you.
The reason for bringing the spindle in was to fit gussets on the plate...Russ