From: "Armand Eshleman" <aje1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 8:21:32 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] lowering plates

Mike,

watch your email box I sent a photo of the plate installed and a drawing of
the plate with dimensions.

If you set your options for this list to either digest or (dang it whats the
other method called) you'll get messages from the
list and you can post to the list but you won't need your password. That's
one of the things I like so much about this list.
It's not forum style.

Armand