Re: [Amc-list] 50 years ago today

" From: "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" Ehm 50 years ago today at 4:34am my mom, God Bless her (mom passed away in
" 1988) hatched me at Spohn hospital in Corpus Christi, Texas. So today is my
" 50th birthday and started out nice with Paige giving me a handmade kid's
" card to hang around my neck with a $50 bill on it, (chances are the $50 came
" out of my pocket when asleep) and also a $50 give card to some of the
" Pappasito's restaurants here all over Texas, boy do they have good food. I
" sort of 'feel 50' however as spent the past week stripping the old 74 Hornet
" Sportbaout and 68 AMX, of which both of them were hauled off to scrap
" yesterday.

congrats and welcome to the club!  the first third of your life is now