Re: [Amc-list] Late engine/trans into earlier body

Re: [Amc-list] Late engine/trans into earlier body

Frank; No I am not offended. I have opined about a lot of things that people don't agree with (I still pull front springs off with a rope and blanket) and that is what makes this hobby go around. I have seen a lot of your posts and I'm sure everyone disagrees with some things.....Russ