Re: [Amc-list] Late engine/trans into earlier body

Re: [Amc-list] Late engine/trans into earlier body

The only ting I didn't do was give Russ an apology. I wasn't trying to
berate Russ's opinion, he's entitled to disagree with me at any time in
any way, as is anyone else here, without fear of retaliation. So Russ, I
hope you weren't too offended by my posts on this subject -- that wasn't
my intent!

This list is for all AMCers, and I hope all feel they can give their
opinion without being berated/flamed too much. I'm not beyond being
taken to task by members either, sometimes even I need to be kept in-line!

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"