Re: [Amc-list] MSD Blaster 2 coil

To everyone who answered my message about the blaster coil......

THANKS for helping,

I feel comfortable now mounting the coil on the engine itself.
>From the responses that came in I am thinking that MSD changed the specs on
the coil case diameter.
It will not fit the factory coil bracket on my 1970 304 engine.
Either that or the 304 got a smaller diameter coil than the other engines.
I will have to dig around and find the coil brackets for the two 1970 360
engines and compare.
Heck maybe I'll just get a MSD bracket and forget about it.
Thanks again for answering,

Armand

Next question,

Any one got a great idea for arranging the plug wires into a neat row?
Is the factory configuration the best route to follow?
Or should the wires be routed sort of at the "bottom" side of the valve
cover, (hate to say it) GM style.......

Have a good week