Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 21:13:53 -0600
From: "Armand Eshleman" <aje1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amc-list] MSD Blaster 2 coil
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Mostly for Davis or Nick,
but if you've had experience with it please respond.
MSD blaster 2 coil........
says made in china on the bottom..........
damn it...........
anyway,
I would like to mount it where the factory coil mounts, on the engine,
I will have to get a MSD coil bracket, and I will add rubber vibration
absorbers, but the question is..
Will this coil survive the engine vibration??
what little there is of course.....after all it is a fine tuned AMC
poweerplant.
Why do I see so many of them mounted to the inside of the wheel well in the
engine compartment??
Thanks,
Armand