Re: [Amc-list] Hemming's Classic Car - Nash Ambassador

On Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 2:21 PM, Bruce Griffis <bruce.griffis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Anyone have a favorite Nash model?

They've always been way too big for my tastes. I like the compacts.
But I love the way they look, and I think I may look -- someday -- at
something like a 52 Statesman. The Ambos are just a bit too huge to
drive around in, though with a custom you could work that into quite a
look.

I too looked at that HCC article on the Nash... and after seeing the
quality Nash put into the early AMericans -- as peculiar as they are
otherwise -- it made me think that's the way to go for projects in the
future.