From: "Jeff Reeves" <amcnut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 9:42:47 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [Amc-list] A two-fer!

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/amcnut/AMXs/

This is what I picked up over last weekend. A two-fer. The Tahiti Turquoise car was last tagged in 1979 and shows 76K on the odo, the (originally) Hialeah Yellow car was last tagged in 1980 (haven't looked at the odo on it yet).

Both 290-4V/auto cars. Not much in the way of options otherwise.

The dash number of the turquoise car is 00411. Haven't located the plate for the other one yet.

The turquoise car is pretty solid, with only very minor rust issues (aside from the scabby surface stuff).

Amazing what $700 will buy, huh?

Jeff Reeves
Auburn, GA
94 Cherokee Sport