[Amc-list] What I-6 Did I buy?

Today I picked up a "258" while on my trip in Wichita.  The guy has a 5 spd, 89 Wrangler YJ and he is putting in a Chv 350.

I met up with him and took delivery of the engine and a 231 Transfer case, but something is weird with this engine.

It has a valve cover like a 4.0.

It has a flywheel with tone ring

It is carburated, with an "Electronic Carter".

It has V belts on the front accessories.

So, my first thought is, a 258 with 4.0 head, covnverted to carb... but why the flywheel with tone ring?

Next thought is 4.0 converted to carb... but why the v belt pulleys... didn't look like anyone ever changed the Wtr Pump.

Tomorrow I am taking to a pressure washer to clean.  My only real concern, will the clutch set that I have for the 258 in my J10 T5 work with this tone ringed flywheel?  The guy says the clutch set on there is pretty good, however, I don't want to put this back together with a used clutch.

What should I look for... your ideas are welcome!

Jesse