Re: [Amc-list] Attn Hornet Sportabout owners, advice on rust issues, wo

Re: [Amc-list] Attn Hornet Sportabout owners, advice on rust issues, woodgrain, battery drain wanted...

I think 3M makes a spray on adhesive remover compound which should help with removing the vinyl overlays.   Ask a body shop or an auto body paint jobber.  Good luck.  Enjoy the Hornet.
Joe Fulton