Re: [Amc-list] WHat year 258's get water intake? Real world advantage?

Re: [Amc-list] WHat year 258's get water intake? Real world advantage?

Mine has that funky little tube. It's disconnected as I have some work
to do (again). But it was that goofy tube under the intake plate. And
that other goofy pipe sticking up in back for the heater valve. Sure
hope it doesn't leak! Maybe I oughta check that before putting
everything together again.

Mine's a '65 195.6 one barrel. Nothing heavy duty about it. Georgia car
all it's life.