[Amc-list] engine/enginebay cleaning

i had forgotten to mention lastnight what i found works GREAT at removing 47 year old grease, dirt, ect from the engine and engine bay misc. stuff... easy off oven HEAVY DUTY oven cleaner works great. spray it on, let it sit a while. i have one of them kartcher pressure washers from wally world that is at 1700 psi (so it claims its gotta be maybe barely 1000) and hooked it up to my hot water heaters drain valve. HOT water (160*F) sprayed on that old crap, came off pretty good. did a prety good job at removing some of that old nasty undercoating also that goes up the floor boards to the firewall. it WILL remove some old paint however. not all of it. i had rattle bommed the inner fenders once before. not a very good job, just to kinda clean up from the disgusting look before. it ate off all that old rattle bomb. and also, any paint that had rust stains on it, it took the rust stains out. seemed to work great for me. the fumes werent so great. the fume free
 easy off dont seem to work near as well.

dave stohler
my rambler pics@
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules