Re: [Amc-list] hey big spender, spend a little time with me

Re: [Amc-list] hey big spender, spend a little time with me

Nick,

Thanks for responding.  I think for now I will just stick with the 8523 on
its own. I am looking for bullet proof reliability and good fuel mileage out
of this street engine. When it comes to building the 401 for the green
Javelin's transformation, I am definitely going to follow yours and Davis'
advice. It looks like at this time the 8519 and a 6AL-2 box is the way to go
for racing purposes......

Armand