From: Nick ALFANO <71amx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amc-list] hey big spender, spend a little time with me
To: "amc list" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 12:01 PM

Davis,

MSD has finally woke up there.  The newer 6AL-2 has a 2 step soft touch rev
limiter built into it that is adjustable for each in 100 rpm increments so
now more chips and it is not much more than the regular 6AL.  The Mallory
unit is nice, but they are known for blowing the module inside and they are
kind of expensive to replace.

Nick
 Alfano Performance
4849-76 st.
Kenosha, WI. 53142
262-308-1302
262-942-8271 after 6pm central and weekends

Message: 15