Re: [Amc-list] need help and knowledge

Brian,
  My advice for you is to join NAMDRA, the AMC Performance Club. We have
members that race their AMC's in NHRA & IHRA Stock & Super Stock ,that
can help you out. Plus join NHRA and get their rulebook for info on the
stock class requirements, etc.

On Sun, 1 Mar 2009 09:50:49 -0800 (PST) Brian Berentis
<brianberentis@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Hey I have 4 AMX'es, and need to make 1 legal for nhra stock with a
> 290 motor. The cars were my stepfather's who just passed away 2
> weeks ago. I know that he told me more times than I can count if it
> was the last thing he ever did he was going to run his 68 AMX down
> the drag strip and he felt he could set a record for the class he
> wanted to run. I aint sure what class that is. But I'm, gonna figure
> it out and do my best to get it out there. 'I was told I'm gonna
> have to sub-frame the chassis and get it certified by someone. I
> know I have alot to learn. Any help would be wonderful I need to do
> this for the man,He was real good to me and my mother for the last
> 15 years

Jock Jocewicz - President/Editor NAMDRA  namdra1@xxxxxxx or
NAMDRA@xxxxxxxx
8537 Antioch Rd., Salem, WI 53168  (262) 843-4326
                 JOIN NAMDRA - the best AMC club around!!
'09 AMC NATIONALS - Sep. 10-12. 2009 - Cordova Dragway Park, Cordova, IL
AMO#19, NAMDRA#46, AMCRC#974, NHRA#41915, IHRA#6766