Re: [Amc-list] Nashcan sixes

" From: Jim Blair <carnuck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" The heaviest one is the 230 OHC.

for sure, with ancestry from the contintal industrial 226!  but
strictly speaking it's a kaiser engine, not a nash.

" From: tom jennings
"
" Anyone here know about the Nash sixes? The latest Hemmings Classic has
" an Ambassador in it, and it mentions the motor (photo is similar to
" the 195.6 OHV we all (well, very few of us) love.
"
" It implies that there was a big, strong Ambassador six, and a lighter,
" presumably cheaper, six for the Statesman. I assume AMC got the light
" six.
"
" Anyone know off hand what's different between the two?

iirc the bigger engine was 252 cubes by the mid '50s, with 7 mains.