Re: [Amc-list] Nashcan sixes

The heaviest one is the 230 OHC.

From: tom jennings
Subject: [Amc-list] Nashcan sixes
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans."

Anyone here know about the Nash sixes? The latest Hemmings Classic has
an Ambassador in it, and it mentions the motor (photo is similar to
the 195.6 OHV we all (well, very few of us) love.

It implies that there was a big, strong Ambassador six, and a lighter,
presumably cheaper, six for the Statesman. I assume AMC got the light
six.

Anyone know off hand what's different between the two?

The Nash CLub people would know, but right now my car time is in 30
minute chunks on the internet (and sloooowly dropping off parts to be
hot tanked and blasted for later build...I'm still hot to build a hot,
light, nash six...)

--
All your arguments are invalid.
Enjoy your unstable system.