[Amc-list] I'm melting! I'm melting!

   Not really, but the snow at my cabin finally is! Old man winter FINALLY released it's grip on some of my vehicles! I was able to coax the '68 IH Travelall around the corner in the snow (before it only went back and forth in a straight line, no matter what way the tires were turned. I even got out to see if the steering was disconnected!)
   Once I drove it through the snow to the bare part of the driveway and loaded up all the scrap metal bits I had in the '82 Spirit for weight (which had no problem all winter with the snow, but I didn't chance the driveway which had drifts up to 5 feet deep in places before the melt)
   Then I was able to drive my '82 Chev 2wd out with sadly less hassle than the IH, BUT in the IH's defense, the Chev had posi and 33/12.50/16.5s with DEEP treads. (once I drag the '79 DJ5 ice cream truck out where I can tow it with the Chev, both will be on the for sale block)
   The DJ will be gone for the first $200 (needs a master cyl and windshield plus it's RH drive with the VW/Audi 2.0L I was going to swap for a VW diesel and make 4x4.
   The Chev with 454/TH400 will go for the first $1200 (trailer package. I bought it to haul my 5th wheel after I rolled my J4000 by accident and it will be replaced with a '76 J10 with J20 axles and the '77 AMX 304/Jeep 727/Dodge NP208 combo I have waiting to go in.)

   Next on the list will be parting the '80 Eagle wagon I bought. (interior still reeks too bad to sit in for any length of time and the rear floor is gone)
My son gets the 998 and NP119 tcase for his DJ, the front clip will be cut off to graft onto my '82 Spirit before next winter along with the rear axle. The 4.2L gets a 4.0L head swap and may go into the Spirit if it runs well along with the EFI and AW4. I need ground clearance as my exhaust pipes were dragging all the way in and out of where the cabin is!