Re: [Amc-list] No cigar Mark

amxron said

> The lefthand threads are on the bolts that hold the t-g carrier together,
all
> 390's had this feature.

Just 390's?

Not any of the 401 engined cars?

What about big inch V-8 powered Jeeps?

or any of the V-8 Jeeps?

Did Jeep call it's "twin grip" differential trac loc??

Any one have any ideas for "tightening up the "trac lok" I have ? It's for
the 2.72 ring and pinion.
Where might I find an extra steel spacer? The Jeep dealer??

Thanks,

Armand

 Lefthand counteracts extreme torque. The extra steel
> spacer loads the Beauville spring (as you know t-g doesn't have coil
> springs). Very effective and the only easy way to preload it. The
Beauville