Re: [Amc-list] The end is near!

I would guess that judging by the content of ever blasted email group or list I am on that the moon is full and people are hiding under their beds typing in the dark....

Not a single group has remained unscathed by rambling and I fear that alas babylon, the end is near...

I thought I should not pass up the oppurtunity to partake in the randomness of this event as it may take a full cycle of the moon till these effects are seen again!

Have a merry AMC weekend, Bwah,ha,ha.......

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.