----- Original Message -----
From: Kemper, Mike
mkemper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   Good morning Eddie,
 I have two questions for you, First, Will a Dana/AMC Mod. 20 Twin Grip rear end out of a 73 Javelin fit right into a 1968 Javelin?  Second, Do you have a Wheel Hub & Key for a standard model 20 rear end (not a twin grip differential) for my 68 Javelin. I stripped my hub out, and sheared the key.   Thank you,Mike Kemper / sr Design Technician
nicet level iv certification no.73065

tyco / Fire & Security / SimplexGrinnell

Central Design Group / Dallas Tx.
1125 East Collins Blvd.
Richardson, Texas 75081
Phone No. (972) 587-5230