Re: [Amc-list] 83 concord questions Amc-list Digest, Vol 26, Issue 29

Re: [Amc-list] 83 concord questions Amc-list Digest, Vol 26, Issue 29

sounds like a fleet ordered unit, but just the base non DL model. Non DL's didn't have clocks, vinyl roofs, and wood grain dash, etc.
?they had the front bench seat usually in vinyl. They ordered the auto trans, and HD Suspension package. did it have a/c, ps, etc.?
If you find the build sheet under the rear seat cushion or inside a door panel, it might show a special fleet order number.

regards, Ken/boston

?

Attached Message

russ hathaway <russh97309@xxxxxxxxx>

AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans. <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

[Amc-list] 83 concord questions

Wed, 18 Feb 2009 00:06:52 -0800 (PST)

So I was at a state of Oregon auction and saw a forlone Concord sitting in the
corner, collecting dust. Ore hasn't used AMCs for years so I figured this was
gonna be a pile, as I remember how these cars stood up to all the abuse. I
checked it out and it is really clean, no paint or door chips. The back seat is
spotless and the front is in real nice shape.
I read the paper work and the car is a stripper, natch, but they ordered the
handling and suspension package (w/rear sway bar), sound proofing and HD
cooling. There is also a CB radio. The car handles really nice and rides nice
too. What do you all suppose I got. I think it was ordered for high level
personnel as if the rank and file had it it would have been torn up. Any
thoughts on this.
Also, I need a clock for this 83 and an AT dipstick #3215483. Thanks
all.....Russ

Attached Message

Bruce Griffis <bruce.griffis@xxxxxxxxx>

AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans. <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>