Re: [Amc-list] Preservation Not Restoration

Re: [Amc-list] Preservation Not Restoration

Jim, that sounds rough - and your kind of attention is just what a
hobbiest or restorer needs. About a year and a half ago, I looked at
the price for a parts store thinking that would be a fun thing to do.
I didn't go that route as I have zero experience and less cash - but
it is too bad the economy is rough right now. I bet there would be
room for another specialty parts shop with knowledgeable people.

Then again - you are in that industry, and you know far more than me!