[Amc-list] AMC Forum Question

Is this Fran's old forum? I was a past member when he shut it down. I tried to join again today and the application form was the size of War & Peace. After 15 minutes of trying to get it filled out all I kept getting was the application was incomplete. But it didn't say what was incomplete!!!!!!! I am an old fashioned person who dislikes modern but complies when I have to. I am frustrated. I'd like another outlet for my questions about my new Matador.  The sun is out for a change and the temps are just above freezing and I think I will take it for a drive and run some errands. Last time I drove it was 2 weeks ago. I been starting it every Saturday to keep the battery up. Even sitting outside it only takes 2 pumps of the gas and it fires right up.
"Doc"
"Doc"