From: "Greg Taylor" <amundaza@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "AMC-LIST" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "FSJ-List" <FSJ-List@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 9, 2009 1:02:20 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [Amc-list] Keith Black Catalog - 4.6L stroker pistons ... 2 different CC designs

Hey guys,
Just was looking at their catalog.  They now have 2 different CC dish designs for the 4.6L stroker pistons, in their FORGED and PREMIUM FORGED catalog.  These could possibly be used on a HiPo 304 build, also.

http://kb-silvolite.com/downloads/NEW_COMBO_PREMIUM_&_FHR_FORGED_CATALOG_2008.pdf

Sincerely,
Greg Taylor :) <><
Rochester Hills, MI